We are looking for a passionate Search Engine Optimization Specialist to join our team at Gowoma Solutions (Private) Limited.
– Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
– Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages.
– Provide recommendations and execute/manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals. (General and keyword specific).
– Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes.
– Develop, manage and execute communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with client goals.
– Implement and administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools).
– Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings.
– Research and administer social media tools in support of clients; social media strategy.
Key Skills & Qualifications:
– 2-3 years of experience in a similar role (preferably client-side).
– Strong understanding of Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
– Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools and popular keyword tools.
– Knowledge of HTML/CSS and website administration.
– Knowledge of PPC campaigns and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
– Effective communication, reporting, analytical and Accounting Skills.
– Bachelor’s or diploma qualification in any field is preferable.
Send your CV to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com